Zoids: Battle Century

Hello and welcome to Zoids: Battle Century, a web-forum for all you Zoiders out there. Our focus is on a cooperative creative writing projects set in a totally new Zoids continuity.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Zoids: Battle Century is coming to a close. Thank you all for being a part of the forum.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:15 am
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is BlastWave

Our users have posted a total of 11 messages in 10 subjects
Top posters
Carl (207)

Fleetfoot (2)

NatsumeAshikaga (1)

Most active topic starters
Carl

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Zoids: Battle Century on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Update - Widgets Added.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carl
Admin

Male Age : 31
Galloes : 592

PostSubject: Update - Widgets Added.   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 am

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed another change to the forum's appearance. This change is due to the additional of several Widgets to the left side of the forum. Now you will be able to search the forum, access the calendar, keep tabs on the latest topics, tell who is currently online, and even show your support by tweeting or Liking a topic, and do this from anywhere on the site.

Added-
  • Added "Search" Widget to forum. You are now able to search the forum by topic or post through the use of a Google search engine.
  • Added "Calendar" Widget to the forum. You are now able ot keep track of what day it is, as well as any upcoming events that the staff may be hosting.
  • Added "Latest Topics" Widget to the forum. Now you can keep track of the latest topics from anywhere in the forum.
  • Added "Who is Online" Widget to the forum. You can now see who is currently using Zoids: Battle Century from anywhere on the forum.
  • Added "Statistics" Widget to the forum. You can now see the basic details of the forum without scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the homepage.
  • Added "Like/Tweet/+1" Widget to the forum. You can now Tweet, Like, or +1 any topic by simply clicking on the appropriate button.

Beyond what I have just listed, I have several other things in the works. However, for now, I will leave off of them until they are fully developed.

Well, that's it for now. Until the next update!

~Carl

Update - Widgets Added.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1